Installing Cartridges On Your Printer:
- To install the ink cartridge on your printer, remove the cartridge from its packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridges by its sides.
- Do not hold the printer on the slots.
- Remove the plastic cover on the print strips.
- Proceed with the same process on installing new cartridges.
- Wait until the cartridges gets aligned on the right path.
- Then check the alignment by printing a test page.
Once you complete with all other processes, you can proceed further with software installation. On installing the printer setup make sure you install the correct driver that supports your operating system. You can find your setup file on 123.hp.com/setup 4650.