123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Installations:
The most important aspect of using a printer setup, is initializing your printer for usage. You can now install your printer setup and perform all printer functions. In order to install your printer setup, you can perform all printer functions.
Among the best printer models of 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printers Deskjet printers play an important role. You can now install your printer setup and initialize your printer settings. At the same time you must know how to install and initialize your printer setup.
Steps to install and initialize printer setup:
- To install your printer setup, all you need to do is.
- Remove your printer setup from the package.
- Before you could remove the printer,
- Make sure all printer components are available with your printer setup.
- Now drag your printer setup and place it.
- Install all the access doors and delivery trays.
- Remove all packing present in the printer setup.
- Plug the power cord to the rear of your printer.
- Power up your printer and Turn ON.
- Initialize your printer setup.
After you install your printer setup, you can start using your printer. The Printer is now ready for access. Install the printer setup for further operations.
In order to print your documents in a fine quality, you need to install a good ink cartridge. The ink cartridge is now available at 123 HP Deskjet 1010 store you can avail your product and start to use them on installing it to your printer setup.
How to Install Printer setup?
Installation of printer model setup can perform all printer functions. You can perform all printer functions using the printer setup. The importance of installing your printer setup and performing along with printer is that, you can easily access all printer functions.
You can install your printer setup by yourself. To install your printer setup, you can perform all printer functions. That is now you can activate your printer from anywhere. You can install your driver setup to any of your personal device and start to access your printer.
Installation of printer setup:
- To install your printer setup, insert the driver disc.
- Insert the driver Disc to your computer device.
- Now run the printer setup to your device.
- Install the setup to your personal computer.
- On installation, you can access your printer setup.
123 HP Deskjet 1010 Ink cartridges Installation
123 HP Deskjet 1010 printer’s important tool for printing credentials is the ink cartridge. The ink cartridge installation is the initial procedure in the printer setup. To get started with your 123 HP Deskjet 1010 printer setup first you will need to install the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 1010 also provides you instant ink services on which you can consume up to 50% of ink. You can also be intimated when you’re losing out of ink. While you install your ink cartridge, your Printer gets sync to the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 ink store and hence when your Deskjet printer runs out of ink your seller automatically gets intimated.
Installing ink cartridge to 123 HP DeskJet 1010 Setup
- To install the ink cartridge to your 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer,
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Open the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage positions itself to the middle of the Printer.
- Now remove the black cartridge from its packing and remove the strip from the printing slit.
- Place the cartridge in the carriage position and push it until it snaps the corner of the carriage.
- Now after fixing the cartridge to the carriage.
- Open the color cartridge package.
- Remove the cartridge from the packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge by the sides.
- Place the cartridge to the color carriage and push it until it snaps the edge.
- Make sure you do not shake the cartridges when you remove them from the packing.
- Also, confirm that you remove the plastic strip from the printing slot.
- To avoid printing blotch use only 123 HP Deskjet 1010 instant ink alone.
- Using other cartridges other than the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Ink cartridges may spoil the printing quality.
To work more efficiently on your 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Setup, use the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Instant Ink. Also, make sure that the printer setup can be used to work efficiently with ink cartridges. While working with the ink cartridges make sure you do not shake or damage the ink cartridges.
Setup Wireless Communication – 123 HP DeskJet 1010 Printers
- Make sure 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer is free from the Ethernet Cable Network.
- Establish proper functioning of the Wireless Network
- Ensure that both the printer and the computer use the same network.
- When the printer is connected, you will be prompted to enter the Wireless Network name and the wireless password.
- Wireless Network name is the name of the SSID and the Wireless Password prevents other people from using your resources
To start wireless communication form the control panel use Wireless Setup Wizard.
Select the Control panel -> Network Setup -> Wireless Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard -> Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Check Network Settings
To view network settings, from the control panel touch Wireless or Ethernet. Run the wireless Test.
Change Link Speed
- Control Panel -> Setup -> Network Setup
- Ethernet Settings -> Advanced Setup -> Link Speed.
Change IP Settings
- Control Panel -> Setup -> Network Setup
- Ethernet Settings or Wireless Settings.
- Advanced Setup Deskjet.
- IP Settings.
- Remember that changing the IP address removes printer from the network.
- By default, Automatic is set. If Manual,
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway -> DNS Address
- Make changes -> Done -> OK