Unpack the printer:
- To install the printer setup and to perform printer functions,
- Fetch your printer from the box.
- Place the device in a place of access.
- Remove all the cover from the printer.
- Open the printer lids and trays to remove the packing material.
- Once you remove all the packing,
- Plug the printer to an external power source.
- Turn ON your printer to initialize and set preferences.
Connecting your printer to power source:
- Once you remove your device from the packing,
- Place the printer in a place of access.
- Look out for all printer components that is available in the printer.
- Connect the printer setup using the external power cord.
- Plug one end to the rear of printer.
- Connect the other end to the power source.
- Power up the printer and Turn it ON.
Installing Ink Cartridge to Your Printer:
On installing the ink cartridge to your 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer setup, you need to refer the printer’s manual to know how to fix the printer. You can also refer the following steps or visit 123.hp.com/setup to know how to install ink cartridges.
Steps to Fix Ink cartridges:
- To install your ink cartridge to your printer,
- Open the main access door,
- Remove the ink cartridge access door,
- Wait until the cartridge settles to the center of your printer.
- Now remove the ink cartridge from the packing.
- Peal the plastic strip from the metal strips.
- Place the cartridge in the carriage and push it until it snaps.
- Close the cartridge access door along with the main access door.
- Finally, restart your printer and start to print documents.
Why to install 123 HP Setup 2130 Driver Setup?
Once the complete setup is fixed and now you need to take access of your printer, you can perform actions like Print, copy and scan. Other than this you can take action of your printer through your personal devices. To perform such action all you need to do is, make sure that the printer is capable of connecting to your personal device.
At cases pritners may fail to install to a upgraded operating system. Hence you can install your driver from 123.hp.com/setup for your upgraded operating system.
Installing Driver Software:
- You can install the printer driver software to access printer.
- In order to install the setup to your personal device.
- Use the printer setup to install it to your upgraded computer.
- In case if you have missed your printer driver Disc,
- You can even download the setup from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Run the setup file to your computer and install it.
- Once you have installed the setup, restart your computer.
Connecting To Wireless Setup:
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printers are developed as e-All-in-One printers. These printers are also provided wireless feature. This feature of the printer can help to connect to any wireless enabled device wireless. If you want to connect your publisher to a wireless setup and to perform functions of your printer, you need to install the driver setup initially.
Connecting Printer to a Wireless Network:
- In order to print wirelessly you need to connect to a wireless network.
- First of all you need to install the driver setup.
- You can learn to install the driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once you install the setup to your personal device,
- Connect your printer to a wireless network.
- You need to have a 802.11 b/g/n network.
- Also connect your personal device to the same network.
- Finally , restart the entire system and get started.
How to convert USB Connection to a Wireless Connection?
If suppose you have connected your wireless printer using an USB cable, you can convert the connection to a wireless connection. To convert the mode of connection, from USB to Wireless, you need to apply some preferences. To perform this action follow these steps,
- To convert a USB connection to a wireless connection.
- On the Windows Task Bar click START -> Programs -> HP -> HP Deskjet 2130.
- After entering your printer model number’s folder,
- Click the Printer Setup & Software.
- Then click convert USB connection to Wireless connection.