123 Officejet Pro Installations:
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Unseal all the tapes around the printer.
- Uncover the safety cover from the printer.
- Remove all the packing material from the printer and place the printer on your space.
- Pull the output trays and remove the packing material from it.
- Adjust the paper guides so that you can insert papers into it.
- Finally remove the ink cartridges from its packing and insert it in the ink slots.
- The Printer Setup guide for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup will help you to get started with your printer.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6830 Setup Install:
- After your set with your Printer Setup and powered up to print your documents.
- Then look out for the printer driver setup for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup that is given along with the printer.
- If you are provided with the Printer Driver setup, then insert the Setup Disc in the CD Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation.
- If you find that, the Driver Setup is outdated or you are not provided with Driver Setup.
- Download the Driver Setup from the 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
- Also, enter the country and region if you are prompted and accept the terms of agreement.
- Finally, the installation for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Setup is done after all these steps.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- Most noteworthy is, Now Printing documents using wireless connection with your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup is easier.
- You can connect any of your personal devices to your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup and start printing.
How to connect Apple?
- To print using your Apple IOS Devices, install the Air Print Setup to your Apple device.
- Select the document that you wanted to print.
- Click the SHARE option.
- Select the printer model on which you wanted to print.
- In addition, click print option.
How to connect Windows?
- To be connected to your Windows device, download and install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Driver Setup to your device.
- If you are provided with the Printer Setup Disc, insert the disc to your computer and install the Setup.
- Suppose the Setup is outdated, download the Printer Setup from 123.hp.com/setup 6830 and install it to your device.
- Changes your preferences to print the document.
- Select the number of copies that you wanted to print.
- Finally click print to start printing.
How to connect Android?
- To print your documents from your android device.
- Especially relevant, is that you need to install the Printer App to your device.
- Select the document or photo that you wanted to print from the Printer App.
- Select the printer from the printer list.
- Make changes to your document before printing.
- Finally select the Print icon.
123 HP OJPRO 6830 WIRELESS INSTALLATION WINDOWS 10:
Follow the given instructions to update your printer Setup,
- On your windows computer find the Device Manager option.
- Else, go to Printer Setup Control Panel find the Device Manager option.
- On your Device Manager, you will find all the connected devices.
- Select the Printer and right click on the printer name.
- If you are not able to find the printer then select ADD DEVICE option.
- After installing your Printer Setup, right click on the printer name.
- Select the Automatically Update Driver Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
- After installation, RESTART your computer.
- Now try connecting your Printer to your computer.
- If you’re not able to find your printer even after the update,
- Then download the printer Setup directly from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 or 123.hp.com/ojp6830.
123 HP OJPRO 6830 - WIRELESS CONNECTION:
- From the printer control panel display, select the Install option.
- Touch the network Setup.
- Select the wireless Settings.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Finally, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Installation
INSTALLING 123 HP OJPRO 6830 - WIRELESS SETUP:
- Make sure you do the following,
- The printer is not connected to the network using an Ethernet cable.
- The wireless network is connected and working properly.
- Check whether the printer and the computer are on the same network.
- The wireless network name is the name of the wireless network.
- Hence, the password could prevent people from misusing your printer.
CHANGE FROM THE USB TO WIRELESS SETUP:
- Depending on your operating system, do the following,
- Windows 8: right click an empty area on the START Screen ->All Apps -> App bar -> Printer Name -> The utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: from the computer desktop click START -> All Programs -> 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 -> 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Series.
- Click the Printer Setup & Software.
- Select convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Installation.
123 HP OJPRO 6830 Setup – Ink cartridge Installation:
- Install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 ink cartridges to your Printer Setup.
- Open the ink cartridges access door.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Remove the tape on the ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you touch the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the color circle toward you.
- Close the ink cartridge.
- The printer setup aligns the print head and then the alignment page automatically prints.
123 HP OJPRO 6830 – FAX Setup
- Load the original print-side down in the left-rear corner of the scanner glass.
- From the printer setup control panel display, touch Fax.
- Make changes to the document and set preferences.
- Enter the Fax number by using the keypad.
- Touch black or color.
Sending Fax from your Computer:
- Open the document on your computer that you want to Fax.
- Click print and list select the printer that has “FAX” in the name.
- Click the properties dialog box to change the settings that you wanted to make to your Fax Setup.
- After changing the settings, Click PRINT or OK.
- Enter the fax number and the other information for the recipient.
- Click Send FAX.
Sending FAX from the memory device:
- Load your original print-side down in the ADF.
- From the printer setup control panel display, touch FAX.
- Enter the fax number by using the keypad.
- Touch black or color.
- Select the SEND FAX option to send your FAX.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Ink cartridges Installation:
123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer’s important tool for printing documents is the ink cartridge. The ink cartridge installation is the initial process in the printer setup. To get started with your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer setup first you will need to install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 ink cartridges.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 also provides you instant ink services on which you can consume up to 50% of ink. You can also be intimated when you are losing out of ink. While you install your ink cartridge, your Printer gets sync to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 ink store and hence when your Officejet Pro printer runs out of ink your dealer automatically is intimated.
Installing ink cartridge to 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup:
- To install the ink cartridge to your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer,
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Open the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage positions itself to the middle of the Printer.
- Now remove the black cartridge from its packing and remove the strip from the printing slit.
- Place the cartridge in the carriage position and push it until it snaps the corner of the carriage.
- Now after fixing the cartridge to the carriage.
- Open the color cartridge package.
- Remove the cartridge from the packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge by the sides.
- Place the cartridge to the color carriage and push it until it snaps the edge.
- Make sure you do not shake the cartridges when you remove them from the packing.
- Also, confirm that you remove the plastic strip from the printing slot.
- To avoid printing smudge use only 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 instant ink alone.
- Using other cartridges other than the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Ink cartridges may spoil the printing quality.
To work more efficiently on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Setup, use the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Instant Ink. Also, make sure that the printer setup can be used to work efficiently with ink cartridges.
While working with the ink cartridges make sure you do not shake or damage the ink cartridges. As the ink cartridges are the essential components of the printers. Shaking or tilting the ink cartridge may spoil the entire machine’s working.