123 HP Officejet 6950 Troubleshoot
The common problems that every printer or printing setup comes across are given below. The Printer setup can be troubleshooted by the following techniques. The following are some of the issues that the 123 HP OJ 6950 Printer Setup undergoes and we have provided the techniques to resolve these issues.
123 HP Officejet 6950 Clearing jam from rear printer:
- Turn the power OFF of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove the duplexer by pushing the button on the either side of the two-sided printer.
- Gently remove the jammed paper or the bits of paper from the rollers in the printer.